One of our main goals is to make sure we keep all of our students as safe as possible during any commute and worship experience. So we've got a few ground rules to help us do that. By clicking "I agree" to the terms and conditions of this form, you are also acknowledging that you and/or your student fully understand and agree to the guidelines listed below.
1. Violence of any kind will not be tolerated. This includes, but is not limited to, fighting, pushing, shoving, hitting, slapping, etc.
2. Violence of any kind will not be tolerated. This includes but is not limited to verbal abuse, "picking" on other students, coarse and harsh joking, physical threats, mocking others, etc.
3. Students will refrain from inappropriate language and speech. This includes but is not limited to profanity, bathroom humor, sexually-related talk and innuendoes, racism, and any other speech that the youth pastor/driver/bus captan deems improper.
4. Students will not carry nor have in their possession weapons of any kind. This includes, but is not limited to, pocket knives, kitchen knives, guns, or anything else that could be used as a weapon.
5. Backpacks are prohibited.
6. No food or drinks on the van.
7. When the van/bus is equipped, students must wear a seatbelt.
8. Students must remain in their seats for the duration of the trip.
Any violation of these rules may result in a warning or suspension from riding the bus for a period of time (decided at the discretion of the bus driver and ministry leaders). At any time which we deem it necessary, we will reserve the right to search a student and his/her belongings. In the event of any illegal conduct, we will contact authorities and pursue prosecution to the full extent of the law.